- Personal Injury
- International Sports Law
William received his undergraduate degree in history with a minor in International Business from The University of Texas at Austin.
He then went on to graduate from South Texas College of Law Houston where he served as an associate editor for the Texas Journal of Business Law and earned a Cali award (highest grade in class) for Criminal law, Property II, and International Business Transactions.
William recently received his LLM in International Sports Law at the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE) in Madrid, Spain and practices International Sports Law on the side.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2018
- University of Texas - Austin, Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: History
- Minor: International Business
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Gamma Delta
- Texas, 2018
- Northridge Law LLP, Lawyer, August 2019 - December 2019
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Social Media for Gambling Operators, CGi Magazine, 39 (24), 2019